18 Feb DOit 3.39 | Release Notes
Posted at 11:00h in DOit Releases, News
This version of DOit improved some features.
- Advanced filters won’t include deleted records anymore.
- Improved the overall performance when searching by customer name on orders, shipments, invoices, purchases, and goods receipts.
- Fixed pulldown showing deleted accounts.
- Automatically cancel the shipping order after removing all items.
- Added location column on Shipping :: Record :: Lot.
- The Serial Number column will be hidden on pharma instances for the modal Shipping :: Record :: Lot (magnifying glass icon).
- Fixed an error while trying to check products with no expiration date using barcode scanners.
- Fixed the data matrix in the Picking List (Grouped Detail) print to avoid errors while scanning the pick sheet.
- Fixed spacing on Packing List report.