07 May DOit 3.52 | Release Notes
This version of DOit has new fields on Sales and some fixes.
- Shows active and inactive users in Admin :: Users :: General.
Admin :: Tools
- Added multiple columns regarding permanent IDs at Contacts, Address, Sales and Good Receipt submodules.
- Exp. Date column cannot be edited in B.O.R.I.S. :: Purchases :: Velocity Report.
- Added “Last Modified” column on the product’s cost bulk import.
- Added new report with receiving information and checklist in Receiving :: Record.
- Added the fields Service Fee % and Service Fee in Sales :: Record. This field allows inserting a service fee when charging the customer. The service fee can be inserted automatically if the payment term is configured with the service fee.
- Fixed a bug that when a 4×12 printer was selected, the toolbar icon would disappear.
- Fixed columns size in Shipping :: Shipments when changing screen resolution.