28 Sep New Features for version 3.9!
Good news everyone! We have a bunch of exciting new features coming to DOit version 3.9! If you have any questions, remember to reach out to Support! We’ll gladly show you how everything works. You can also schedule additional training!
- New DBA field for contacts
- Customer UPS account – you will be able to generate labels using their account
- Default Shipping Notes – This is a new text box added to Contacts :: Record. The Default Shipping Notes will be copied to the Shipping Info field on Sales :: Record
- Now you have TWO email templates to use when sending invoices. Ask support to help you customize this new template by adding or removing information from the old template.
- Ability to search by contact tags in Finances
eCommerce Webstore Item
- Ability to set a Minimum Webstore Level for Products in E-Commerce Module.
- Woo Commerce
- A revamping of how adding Suppliers to Products works
- New tab “My POs” was created, showing only the current users POs. Added Created by column on Purchases :: All
- The creation of a sale upon placing a purchase order
- Added Preferred Warehouse column to Purchases
- EPCIS upload and download
- Added Preferred Warehouse column to Sales
- Added Preferred Warehouse column to Shipping
- From now on, scanning user badges when checking out items with the scanner will be possible. The scanned user badges will set the shipping Checker and Picker, consecutively.
- The Picker and Checker can be seen on Shipping :: Record :: History and Sales :: Record :: History.